Forums

Forum Home > For All Seasons > Sticky: Season 6! (woop!) what would you like?

LinseyPop
Site Owner

Thought i'd open this thread so you can tell us what you'd like to see happen in season 6, any cast members/characters you'd like to see return etc......

:cool:

February 26, 2010 at 3:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sexysam

Right now I'd just be grateful for a start date :0)

--

Should I honk?   

February 8, 2011 at 6:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LinseyPop
Site Owner
First of all... OMG!! this is the first time I've been on here on my iPhone since I made the site 'mobile' friendly... It's great! Second of all... Hi sexysam long time no speak hope your well.. I've just replied to your post on the blog as well. I can't believe they've bumped season 6 to June!!! That's 4 months later than last year! I have been watching online so I've seen it up to now but it's not the point! 'Living' have a new supernatural type of show' called Bedlam that they've been promoting the hell out of and it started the other night so I think they've concentrated on that instead!!
--

I hope your apple-pie is fricken worth it!!
♥♥♥

February 8, 2011 at 6:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sexysam

Hey Lins, it's been a while!!

I know, I did a bit of research the other night and spotted that - I'm absolutely gutted they've done that. It seems us in the UK always get shafted :(

I wish E4 would pick it up, I think it would appeal to their audience. I've got a feeling if they do a season 7 we won't get it at all over here.

I've been resisting watching it online thinking it would be on soon but may have to be naughty now - can you recommend any sites?

--

Should I honk?   

February 12, 2011 at 5:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.