Forums

Forum Home > Ghostfacers > Hell Hounds Convention UK

LinseyPop
Site Owner

This weekend (halloween) saw the awesome Ghostfacers 'Hell hounds' convention take place in York in the UK... I wasn't fortunate to attend myself but having read the tweets through the #hhounds hash tag, i think we can safely say that the weekend was a complete success.. The Attendees were also VERY fortunate to be a part of a Ghostfacers webisode which was filmed on Saturday... 

If you were fortunate enough to be one of the lucky people that attended then post your story's and pictures here..... 

--

I hope your apple-pie is fricken worth it!!
♥♥♥

November 1, 2009 at 3:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chunk Dragon

Hi there!

I was there, but since I got back I have been working. I will try and get something posted tonight!!

Chunk

PS. It was FANTASTIC!

November 4, 2009 at 3:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

crazyisgood

Yellope to everyone reading. I have finally been able to get one online media sharing site to co-operate with me and actually upload my pictures :D

So here are my pictures: http://yfrog.com/3q10772279jx

Not all are of high quality but it's the best camera I have so really not my fault. I even learnt the manual settings to sort it out and they still came out the same. Also I dunno why but some are shuffled up and out of order, they clumped up and the small sections are in order.

Anyway enjoy and credit me if you do use them.

Jenna

November 4, 2009 at 6:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LinseyPop
Site Owner

Here are a few of Jenna's pics... thought i'd post some on here to give you a taster...

November 4, 2009 at 9:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LinseyPop
Site Owner

November 4, 2009 at 9:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LinseyPop
Site Owner

November 4, 2009 at 9:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

crazyisgood

LinseyPop at 09:22AM on Nov 04, 2009

I dunno why this picture has gone weird today as it was working fine last night.

Blame ImageShack, even though it was the only place that would upload them weirdly.

November 4, 2009 at 10:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

LinseyPop
Site Owner

Jenna.... your pics are awesome...looks like everyone had a fantastic time and im so very jealous!! lol

:D:D:D

--

♥♥♥

November 4, 2009 at 12:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Chunk Dragon

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=157664&id=1152480530&saved#/album.php?aid=157664&id=1152480530

Took me long enough to get them up, but here they are! Mostly the saturday night disco. I do not have my proffessional pics on computer yet, but this took all night as Facebook decided to crap out on me!

November 4, 2009 at 4:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

LinseyPop
Site Owner

Cool thanx for the link....pics are awesome!!! :)

--

♥♥♥

November 4, 2009 at 6:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dean's_hottie

Really cool photos, i was hoping to go but couldn't but at least i have met the boys before so it wasn't too bad, not being able to go.  I bet it was a quite hoot, knowing how funny the boys are.

--

Thanks to freaky for the siggy.

November 5, 2009 at 11:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

crazyisgood

It was a lot of fun, but poor AJ did get quite ill on the Sunday.

It's the main reason why he is wearing his Parker jacket in some of the pictures.

Then again with the amount of rain and cold weather they were walking around outside in I'm not too surprised, Saturday night they were out in the streets until late, didn't know that night so I thought I was going crazy when I could hear Travis from our room when we had the window open.

But AJ was a trooper and came on our Dungeon tour.

November 5, 2009 at 2:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

sexysam

Wow guys, you're piccies are great, glad you had a fab time!

--

Should I honk?   

November 6, 2009 at 5:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Supernatural fans have won their very own award at the 2013 Peoples Choice Awards.

Congratulations Supernatural Fans!

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

JENSEN DOESN'T HAVE SOCIAL NETWORKS WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

Supernatural Widget

Live Twitter Feed

Link Us

If you like being a part of our fansite

please add a link to your network,
website, blog etc...